Some of the many benefits of working for CRA Therapy include:
- 5-10% Higher compensation than other contract companies
- Enjoy holidays and summers off while still getting paid the same as other settings
- Health insurance* begins on day one and lasts throughout the summer
- Customizable compensation packages with 12-month payroll option
- Consistent hours with short and long-term contracts available
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Benefits start on day one
- And more!As a therapist-owned company, we value the difference you can make in improving the quality of life for children. Our goal is to provide you with the resources and opportunities to succeed in this mission.CRA Therapy is a trusted industry leader with over 15 years of staffing experience. Our company offers a variety of locations to choose from and is consistently expanding. Because everyone’s needs are different, we offer customizable compensation and benefits packages! We care and it shows.
CRA Therapy is a drug-free work place and all employees may be subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
*Health insurance benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, HSA, FSA, and 401k retirement plan with company contributions
State Licensure – if applicable
ASHA Certification – if applicable
Degree in Speech Pathology from an accredited university