CRA Therapy is currently seeking a Teletherapy Aide to be an in-person facilitator to support Speech and Language teleproviders with all tasks on the student service side. The ideal candidate will be the “face’ of the therapy experience for the students. They should strive to keep the atmosphere fun and positive.
The Teletherapy Aide will:
– be in contact daily with the teleprovider on lesson plans
– travel across the school campus to have students ready and waiting for their scheduled therapy time
– have all requested resources available for the scheduled therapy time (handouts, tools, games, etc.)
– turn on and connect all teletherapy equipment
– perform basic computer troubleshooting
– help teleprovider set up for IEP/EDT or Parent Conferences
– secure equipment when not in use
The Teletherapy Aide will need to comply with all HIPPA and FERPA laws as well as ensuring student privacy at all times. Training and support will be provided.
Some of the many benefits of working for CRA Therapy may include:
– Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
– Short and long-term disability insurance
– 401k retirement plan with company contributions
– Customized compensation packages with 12-month payroll option
– Paid time off
– And more!
CRA Therapy specializes in providing school-based pediatric therapy services. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States.
CRA Therapy strives to empower students and inspire achievements through motivated and compassionate therapists. We take pride in our continual engagement with our employees and want the absolute best for them, taking the time to understand their personal and professional desires to match them with the perfect opportunities.
CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens.